The Reynolds Group of Lake Placid Now Offering
by Haas Habitats
More than simply a structure, Haas Habitats encourage compassionate connections between our biologic and built environments to enhance human health alongside sustainable solutions for our Earth.
9 IROQUOIS LANE, LAKE PLACID, NY – SOLD, AUGUST 2020
Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 3 | Square Feet: 1856 Sq. Ft.
Description: In floor radiant heat with polished concrete floors, oversized single attached garage, dacor modernist black stainless appliances, custom concrete counters, LED lighting, HRV system, zero voc paint and stain, soapstone wood stove, 6 person hot tub, fir ceilings, barn wood walls, custom distressed wood cabinets, reclaimed materials, turn key frame to fork Haas Habitat furniture package.
Frame to fork package details available upon request. Ultra private, riverfront lot in the exclusive fawn ridge development within a few minute’s walk to restaurants and all amenities.
Net Zero Homes from a Biophilic Blueprint
- Spacious single or double garage with ample storage for all your mountain lifestyle gear
- Post and beam entryway with reclaimed 8’x 8’ wood beams
- Expansive southern and northern decks
- Wood siding and soffits
- Zero VOC wood stains
- Ultra energy efficient triple pane windows
- Full glass entry doors
- Custom concrete countertops with free standing island
- Stainless steel undermount 2 tiered kitchen sink with accessories
- Reclaimed bypass barn doors
- Built in shelving units in the kitchen, pantry, home office
- Generously sized home office
- Zero VOC paint
- Responsibly sourced finishes with 3rd party certification labels
- Wood flooring throughout the main level
- Textured zero voc wall accent paint
- Vintage accessories
- Ultra low flow, bronze tone fixtures
- Energy star appliances
- LED lighting
- Smart system thermostat
- USB charging ports
- Upgrades available
Estimated Completion November 2020
New Construction Available
Under Construction on a Corner Lot in the Exclusive Fawn Ridge Subdivision, Lake Placid, N.Y.
Delivery Positions Available for 2021
We Have Building Lots!
Update Oct 14, 2020: Inventory of existing homes in Lake Placid is at all time lows, and demand is high. While many people don’t consider new construction when contemplating their modern, Adirondack Mountain, a Haas Habitat offers a unique opportunity for the highest quality construction in a fast, efficient, and green, semi-custom build.