Top Tips For Selling In Today’s Market
Take advantage of this hot market. Our dynamic team is ready to guide you every step of the way. Recently our agents collaborated on their top tips for selling your home in the Adirondacks.
As of January 1, 2022, we have helped 7 families close on their properties, and have put another 7 under contract. With a competitive market, we hope these tips help create confidence in your decision to list your home in the Adirondacks.
Our team has compiled their best advice for individuals interested in selling their home in the Adirondacks. In this environment, LIST NOW and have the right people behind you to get the deal done.
- If your home is priced correctly, it will sell within a matter of days. Be available to your agent, so that they may coordinate showings, and then review multiple offers with you. Understand that you may need to move out quickly – there are many cash buyers who may be ready for a fast closing.
- Price competitively. With all of the buyers out there in today’s market, if you price well, you’ll sell for market value – often higher than list price.
- Even in a seller’s market, it is important to make a great first impression. Decluttering and staging makes all the difference.
- Talk to your agent about whether or not certain renovations or upgrades are necessary – given the strength of the market they may not be!
- If you have unusual circumstances regarding selling your property, listing now is your best bet, you might just find a buyer willing to work with your certain specifications.
Have more questions? Give us a call. Our phone lines are open 8 am – 8 pm EST, 7 days a week. We would love to get to know your needs so we can serve you better.